Sunday, April 22, 2012

C2, CD2 or C1, CD39??

I finally felt RELIEVED yesterday when, while running out and about, I discovered that AF had come. Later, I realized that AF would also not be kind to me, just as this whole cycle has not been. I spotted that one time. Since then my pads have been clean. It's still there when I wipe each time, but it looks brownish like at the end of a period, not at the beginning. Instead of the much awaited end of confusion, it continues on. Am I CD2 today? Or trudging on into CD39? Has breastfeeding caused a break out bleeding from missed cycle? Or is there a reason why AF isnt here full blown beyond breastfeeding? I'm tired of guessing. I'm assuming it's breakout as I have no preggo symptoms. I'll be visiting my doctor next month, maybe he can shed light on some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment