Based soley on symptoms outside of CM, I'm feeling very confident that I O'ed two to three days ago, either on day 18 or 19 and that my fertile stage is now over. Due to sickness I missed BD'ing yesterday so hopefully the previous times were enough. We'll see.
Seems like Bill has baby fever too, he said he had a few dreams last night all featuring a baby boy who had my hair and eyes. As much as I want another girl, it would be nice to have his dream come true so i can have a baby look like me too! Maybe that's selfish of me, as when I was little I used to wish for light blue eyes and curly hair, which Katie has. If she developed freckles, she'll look exactly like how I wanted to look as a child!
I'm currently on CD 21, which was the day I O'ed last month. Hopefully that means my cycles are slowly becoming more regular, I did enjoy my standard 28 day cycle and O'ing on day 14 like clockwork. 7 days until AF is due if I'm not on a longer cycle. That's the sad part, if AF is late I can't count it as a pregnancy sign because I don't know my cycle length yet. It condo naturally be longer now. Im sure by Sunday I'll be on my toes trying to stay busy to not symptom spot and to not test yet. Right now I'm feeling relaxed.
No comments:
Post a Comment