I've now given up on getting a period. Obviously either something went wrong (as in I somehow skipped a cycle even while having every single sign - though then again, for months I had signs of O and AF without having them) or I'm just running a very long cycle.
The problem with skipping last cycle is not knowing when the next cycle begins. I have no CD1. I'm once again blind, and I can't just start temping in the middle of a cycle or it won't mean anything. For the third day in a row, I'm having a lot of EWCM. This usually means either O is here or AF is coming. I'm not sure how to view it. Is it next cycles O? (had I been on schedule, I would be O'ing next week. But since I'm not?) Or is it AF taking its very slow time in getting here and warning me that it's only some length of time away? Every day I've been expecting it to come. I get cramps, I'm irritable, I want chocolate, I'm bloated and I have this CM that I can't explain.
I'm tired of guessing. This has gone on for so long now. A BFN and an AF would have been enough bad news. Do I really need to continue being stuck in BFN land?
Nothing to be stressed about, just continue to BD every other day until you see blood or get a postive test. It is that simple.
ReplyDeleteNot at all simple.
ReplyDelete