NTNP cycle #2 was crazy. I barely tracked, had no idea when I O'ed, BD'd much less than usual. The results? A BFP!
Finally, after trying all year, I'm pregnant! Baby #2 is on the way! We'll be announcing it to family on Thanksgiving, which will be a lot of fun! Bill can't wait to announce. He asked me permission to tell the guys at work, and even tried coming up with fun ways to say it to his family. He showed more excitement this time, as last time we didn't really know what we were getting into. This time, we can look at Katie and say "wow, we're going to make another amazing, wonderful child like her"
We have our names picked out and confirmed once again as well, so even that is all ready to go. I'm excited - I've prayed for this baby by name for many months. I continued to pray for God to bless us again in His time, and when our baby was ready to come to us. They have now, and it's unbelievable. I think it's more shocking this time, after so long ttc, than it was the first time! This time it means something. This time we understand, we know what we're getting and it's amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment