Day 22. Today sucks.
It's day 3 of the terrible whinies from Katie, who is food regressing and wants to nurse all the time suddenly. I got very little sleep last night because it felt like someone had filled my nipples with razor blades and glass shards. I woke up a few times to Katie gnawing on them as well. Oh fun! They hurt so badly.
Because I got so very little sleep, I made a stupid decision and wasted a test. It's 6-7 days too early, but I had heard that if you have strong symptoms (wishful thinking) that sometimes you can test earlier. Well, now I'm down to one test, a digital one that loves to flash the words "not pregnant" at me. I'll be in less of a hurry to try that one.
I guess one good thing about the nipple pain is I don't care what the end of the month brigs as long as my nipples get better! They hurt so badly that if I do get a bfn again, I'll be taking a trip to the doctors.
No comments:
Post a Comment